Brighton School has one class per grade level. We have small class sizes and on-going enrollment. If you student’s grade level is full, you can hold a spot by being added to the waiting list.
We do not accept students who are on suspension or have been expelled.
Items Required for Enrollment:
- Pre-Enrollment Interview (For Highs School Only)
- Unofficial Transcripts (For High School Only)
- Withdrawal Form From Previous School
- Completed Enrollment Paperwork
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Current Immunization Records
- Proof of Residency
- Completed NSLP Application
- Will be updated after June 16th for the 2017-2018 school year.
EMAIL A QUESTION